Monday, March 30, 2009

Update on Daddy. He had a consultation with the doctor today in Temple. The doctor gave Daddy two options: a) begin chemotherapy immediately or b) schedule surgery to try to remove remainder of tumor. Daddy opted for the surgery, which will be 4/7. Due to the tumor's proximity to the brain and spinal cord, it's very serious. We're praying for you Daddy.

Today was a very long day. I worked VO (from home) and began around 8am. It is now 9pm and I just wrapped up work for the day. We are facing a potential work stoppage on Sunday evening (4/4/09) when the company/union contract expires. This is the main reason I had to work late. I've received a barrage of work requests recently as everyone is trying to get as much done as possible this week - just in case. I expect to continue to be extremely busy all week.

BTW, as a management employee I would be expected to report to work in one of our call centers - in the event of a work stoppage.

No comments: